Franklin County, Chambersburg, PA
David L. Hartzok, O.D.
Fellow, American Academy of Optometry
• would like new eyeglasses or contact lenses.
• have glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, dry eye or diabetes in your eye and would like a second opinion.
• are struggling to see well following cataract surgery.
• have double vision, trouble focusing or need prism in your glasses.
• have new glasses or contact lenses and are not seeing well.
• had refractive surgery – LASIK, LASEK, PRK – and do not see well.
• have keratoconus.
• need low vision services.
• sudden flashes of light or floaters (moving spots) in your vision (vitreous detachment, retinal tear or retinal detachment).
• sudden loss of vision, eye injury, pain or something in your eye.
• redness (pinkeye, allergy), sensitivity to light, tearing or a discharge (possible infection).
• be prepared to stay at least 90 minutes.
• bring a list of all your prescribed and over-the-counter medications.
• expect to have your eyes fully dilated with long-lasting drops.
• ask about optical coherence tomography (OCT) scanning technology for precision analysis of glaucoma, macular degeneration and other ocular conditions.
• authentic Varilux, Transitions and Crizal lenses
• designer frames from Coach, Burberry, Cole Haan, Kate Spade, DKNY, Marc Ecko,
D & G, Juicy Couture, Lulu Guinness, Polo Ralph Lauren, BCBGmaxazria, Ellen Tracy,
Hugo Boss, Ted Baker, Fossil, Ann Klein, Helium, Jessica McClintock, Liz Claiborne, Vogue, Izod, Elle, Esprit - and many others
• Jonathan Paul Fitovers
71 Brumbaugh Avenue, Chambersburg, PA 17201
After hours emergency 717-360-6093
M, T, Th, F 8:00 - 5:00